Irrigation Air Release Valve
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.5 US $6.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AV0112, AV0134, AV0110, AV0210, AV0232, AV0150
- Specification: 1/2". 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- HS Code: 39174000
- Trademark: Agro Rain
- Origin: China
Air valve is applied for irrigation system or networks of water supply. It evacuates air during pipeline filling and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining, it plays important role in networks system security.
1. Main Irrigation Networks - Air relief and vacuum prevention downstream of pumps, along supply lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
2. Irrigation Control Heads - Air relief and vacuum prevention at filtration and fertilization stations.
3. High part of Irrigation Pipeline System - Air relief, Prevention of pipe broken as for high pressure air.
1. Pipeline Filling: During the filling process of a pipeline, high air flow is forced out through the kinetic orifice of the air valve. Once water enters the valve's chamber, the float buoyed upwards causes the kinetic orifice to close. The unique aerodynamic structure of the valve body and float ensures that the float cannot be closed before water reaches the valve.
2. Pipeline Draining: When a pipeline is drained, a negative differential pressure is created causing atmospheric air to push the float down.
3. Pressurized Operation: During pressurized operation the kinetic orifice remains closed.
|AV0112B||Air & Vacuum Relief Valve, 1/2" BSP|
|AV0134B/N||Air & Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" BSP/NPT|
|AV0110B/N||Air & Vacuum Relief Valve, 1" BSP/NPT|
|AV0210||Kinetic Air Valve 1" BSP/NPT|
|AV0232||Kinetic Air Valve 1-1/2" BSP/NPT|
|AV0150B/N||Dual Acting Continuous Release and Vacuum Relief Valve, 2" BSP/NPT|