1/2 Male Thread Mega Rotating Sprinkler for Agriculture Open Field
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.185 US $1.138|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MS3504
- Feature: Irrigation
- Sprinkler Type: Popup
- Type: Pump
- Capacity: 320L
- Application Scene: Horticultural Production
- Shape: Circular
- Transport Package: 300PCS Per Carton
- Origin: China
- Power Source: Pressure
- Material: Plastic
- Usage: Irrigation
- Main Material: Plastic
- Sprinkler Installation Type: Internal Thread Connection
- Applicable: Lawn
- Trademark: Agro Rain
- Specification: 1/2" male thread
- HS Code: 84249090
27 Degrees Rotating Impact Sprinkler
For vegetables and open field crops, open field nurseries, crops germination, frost mitigation, cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
Benefits & Features:
1. Ensures high and uniform yield
The Mega Sprinkler has symmetric structure that allows the water split to two equal water jets, that contribute to a balanced sprinkler, providing very high water distribution uniformity.
2. Increased germination percentage
Thanks to the gentle water jet, and relatively small drops near the ground, the Mega Sprinkler does not groove the soil along the whole irrigation event (including startup and shut off), which prevents from the seed to be exposed out of the soil.
3. Reduced maintenance cost
The Mega Sprinkler has a pop up mechanism and it opened only during irrigation, this mechanism protects the nozzle and protect the sprinkler's moving parts, by preventing insects and dirt particles to get inside the sprinkler.
Each Mega sprinkler has an integral filter that ensures clean water inside the nozzle. In addition, this filter can be easily cleaned if needed.
Extended product life achieved by superior raw material composition resistant the chemicals, fertilizers, and sun exposure
1. Total 3 different nominal flow rates: 320, 430, 530 l/h.
2. Nominal flow rates at 2.5 bar pressure.
(1) Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).
(2) Recommended filtration: 400 micron / 40 mesh.
Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclone is to be installed before the main filter.
When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team's
(3) Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
(4) Made of UV-protected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications.
(5) Water trajectory: 27 degrees
(6) Inlet connector: 1/2" male threaded.
(7) Code colored locking pins and caps for easy identification.
(8) Individual filter in each sprinkler.
|Code / Nozzle||Pressure (Bar)||1.5Bar||2.0Bar||2.5Bar||3.0bar||3.5Bar|
|MS3503 Green 2.4mm||Flow Rate (l/h)||244||283||318||352||381|
|Spray Radius (m)||7||7.2||7.5||7.5||7.5|
|MS3504 Grey 2.9mm||Flow Rate (l/h)||324||379||430||477||517|
|Spray Radius (m)||7.5||8||8.2||8.2||8.2|
|MS3505 Orange 3.4mm||Flow Rate (l/h)||397||467||528||588||640|
|Spray Radius (m)||7.5||8||8.5||8.5||8.5|
Agro Rain Irrigation Systems Co., Ltd. products line covers agriculture irrigation pump, solar pumping systems, drip line, drip tapes, plastic filters, pvc layflat hose, pe layflat hose, pvc grid pipe, pe tubing, Impact sprinklers, micro sprinkler, sprays, mini valves, drippers & emitters, and accessories for irrigation systems, which can help grower better manage resources, grow more consistent crops, increase yields.
For more information of Agro Rain, pls visit our website: www.agrorain.com.
To reach us for details, pls contact as below:
Tel: +86 592 6283825
Mobile : +86 13950120180
Attn: Keem Lai (Mr.)